For my Father, my Friend,
This to me you have always been.
Through the good times and the bad,
Your understanding I have had.
A gentle man at heart,
This sets you apart,
From the others I've seen,
You mean so much to me.
The laughter we have shared,
Cannot be compared.
The tears I have shed,
As you lovingly nodded your head.
You have always been there,
With a smile and a hug,
A precious gift from our God up above.
The times that I have been down and sad,
Your simple ways could always make me glad.
You gave me strength to carry on,
Even when all hope seemed to be gone.
The lessons in life that I have learned,
Are from your genuine love and concern.
With deep appreciation for all you have done.
You, Dad,
Are the number one.
With all my love, Your Son, Your Friend
Here are reasons why Dads will be our ONLY hero!
1 - He taught us how to work hard and inspired us to reach the stars.
2 - He taught us that winning is not always important, experience of losing is much more worthy than the experience of winning.
3 - He was Always there to lift us back when we felt we were done and dusted.
4 - He taught us make each joy count. Joy always doesn't come by splurging big, you can get joy by small things in life too!
5 - He made us believe that we could become whoever we wanted to be.
6 - He compromised on his happiness for the smile on our face.
7 - When most required, he became our bestestest friend.
8 - His shoulders though seems risky for others, but the safest place for us to sit!
9 - He is very strong. He carries other people's burdens and never complains.
10 - And of course, he's always there to save you from mummy's beatings!
No comments:
Post a Comment