I met someone the other day.
A beautiful female.
It felt like, all that was missing in my life was fulfilled.
The best music was played.
Color was added to my life.
A storm of scent was filled in my lungs.
My life got a kick,
My life felt complete.
I was elated,
I started walking and didn't know where to go!
The spirit is pumped,
Marathon in my heart!
Cyclone in my breath!
Feelings on my lips,
And dreams in my eyes!
And in my dreams was my past.
Whenever I met someone,
Whenever I fell for her,
When she stopped by my heart,
How do I tell her I want to win her?
On her pretty face
When her hair flew,
It felt like someone tickled my back with a flower.
The way the moon hides from behind the clouds,
And peeps at us.
The way the sun rays go past the morning drapes.
And peeps at us.
My life was as bright.
Like the ocean of dreams in my eyes,
Where the waves talk to each other.
Where the oyesters give birth to pearls
My life was as relaxed.
Like I was listening to someone play guitar,
Like I heard someone sing my favorite song.
The way someone calls you with love.
My life was as complete.
How sweet were those talks.
How beautiful were those meetings.
When I knew just an eye contact can melt your heart.
When I felt that the moon could land on earth.
It feels like heaven is here!
She told me,
She made me understand,
We met the way we were destined to!
The flowers have blossomed the way the have to!
Relationship are made in heaven.
Only one in million stories are as perfect as ours!
My ears felt like they were filled with honey,
Didn't know that reality could be as beautiful as dreams!!
Then what happened?
Then I woke up.
My dreams were shattered, literally!
I won my conscious and realized that
The person who won my heart,
Who had settled in my heart,
Was long gone,
She was just an angel.
A beautiful Angel.
Now my days and nights are all by myself, again.
I'm all alone, yet again.
No comments:
Post a Comment